Tuesday 2 April 2013

DOBU : The Infinite Issue #0

So here it is "DOBU: The Infinite Issue #0" my first ever attempt at a comic book. I started drawing it less than 72 hours ago and already I feel like I have been on an epic journey myself. I have thoroughly enjoyed the process and have drawn until my hands began to ache. I want to do more I have at least six full stories in my head for "DOBU : The Infinite" but without funding and time I don't think I will be able to do it, at least not full time at the moment.

Each panel took around an hour to sketch, ink, scan and then colour, but in all fairness it seemed like time actually flew by when I was working on it.

I hope you enjoy what you read, this issue is totally safe for all ages and for work.

You can find the Issue #0 here in .cbr format and here as a .pdf.

This is not a complete story, this is Issue #0 it is just an experiment to see how far I can take the idea of making my own simple, quirky comic book. If you like what you read please consider donating in the sidebar, donations mean more time and equipment for me to make more.

I have at least six stories I would really like to make in to full 24 page comic books, so if you want more please consider donating, tweeting or sharing this project on Facebook as it really helps a lot. If you know somebody who likes comics or you know something about comics yourself, don't hesitate to get in contact @pixelh8 on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment